Tetris #1: Let's play Tetris on Mobile!

 


After watching a certain vtuber played Tetris it got me interested to try once more this game which I actually give up as kid because I'm feel I'm not good enough on this game, I don't really know much about Tetris even though the game is older than me. Also the very reason I gave up on Tetris is that the longer the game is the level of the speed of how the blocks drop increases and as for me who's reaction speed and sometimes panic during those moments is really hard.

But after witnessing this certain vtubers enjoying the game (this vtuber is actually good at Tetris), it encourage me to try it once more only to confirm that I suck at the game but still enjoy it even though I still failed every time I play.

I don't know if I would really get better at playing it but I start to enjoy the game despite the numerous error and almost rage quit attempt that I feel, I'm still trying to take the challenge of improving on this game.


What is Tetris?(According to my research)

   Well to be honest I don't have much knowledge about Tetris, when I was a kid all I know it was just video game about stacking some blocks and clearing the said blocks by perfectly aligning them that's all.

According to my research, Tetris is a puzzle video game made by a Soviet software Engineer Alexey Pajitnov in 1984. 

The game is played as the players complete lines by moving/placing differently shaped blocks or pieces, which could be seen descending on the top of the game screen/playing field. If the player manage to complete a line of block it disappear and give the player points, and then the player can proceed or continue filling the vacated spaces.

The game ends when the players field is filled by blocks. 




Comments