Tetris #5: Mobile Tetris maybe T-spin is not possible???

 


In the last video I'm still practicing some Tetris techniques I saw in other videos the way they stack the blocks and how to get a proper Tetris in good succession or how to get build up/prepare the blocks to get a Tetris and I still messed up on this specially when the speed picks up.

During this moments where I leave some space open for the the blocks though I never encounter a moment I need the technique called T-spin I think in mobile version this one is impossible to do or so, well I haven't seen any video of mobile phone Tetris that was able to do this trick....

Though if its possible to do in mobile phone I hope I can learn this one but for now I still need to practice and get use to the speed on each lv of the game.



Comments