[Steam] Police Stories #1 ~ Getting Started


It's really been so long since I posted something on this blog, the pandemic throw out all the plans I have for this one and got me busy in my schedules although I play some game and recorded them like Honkai Impact 3rd and Genshin Impact, mostly these two games where upload to youtube (sometimes with restriction) and to be reposted in my Patreon, (sadly there not much views, lets be honest here mostly zero) who would watch a record video of videogames that all you can here are the games bgm and sounds and zero commentary from the player itself which is me.
Well I do have plans before to have my own pc or even laptop(if my budget is tight which also means I can only play limited games on it) rather than using the one we use for our family business but because its business related computer I can't be reckless and put anything on it that might have chance to effect the performance of the PC.
We run a PC cafe that before pandemic 2 years ago has really many customer and it was really profitable one but in the aftermath of the pandemic really take a huge hit on our family business (other the pc cafe there is a another shop along with it) now there are scarcely amount of players playing in the pc cafe now.
Mostly our previous customers bought their own computer in the middle of pandemic for academic purposes but as we know children wouldn't only settle to use computer for that so that includes they put games into it.

Oh wait, I'm losing track of the topic here! Anyway back to the topic here is a top-down shooter action game with tatical elements, the game was release on September 19, 2019 but there was a alpha and beta version in 2017 but the game was release on 2019. The game also has two modes: a single player and an online coop mode (which I don't actually use also I'm new to the game too).

In the game; the player controls a pair of cops, John Rimes and Rick Jones, who busted/raided into buildings, infiltrate gang hideouts, rescue some hostage's and make arrest; sounds easy? There is actually a twist the game also emphasis on tactics that make the players to make split second decisions on the scene, you can't just casually shoot down anyone (and even if you can you will get penalties). Not only you need to be careful, you need also need to be fast during the mission but of course caution is still priority. 

It was a fun game for me but for someone who can't be patient in a game like me. I also sometimes drop my guard in one of the mission which was I was about to finish but failed to do so because I got careless in the end, and there's a lot of time in the game I failed because I was TOO CAREFUL not to get penalties that I get gunned down because shooting first is not an option if possible and apprehend both hostage/civilian and suspects and fake hostage non-lethally. 
 

Comments