[Steam]Police Stories #2 ~ Field Day Mishap



Second day on playing the game, its not really easy and there are occasion that the computer controlled partner do something beyond disbelief, I almost got stuck up in a certain stage because my partner computer keep doing something I didn't even commanded it to do (but mostly the retake also happens because I hesitate to shoot first also panic during gun fight and didn't hit the suspect but why in the hell sometimes my partner get in front of me when I'm having a shoot out or when I'm disarming some suspect with melee action he gets in the way too.)

There are occasion where hostage/civilian and even suspects ran away the moment you asked them to surrender and do either the two run on a specific area and surrender or run away a bit first and then take out a weapon in surprise getting you off guard.

I can't just shoot any possible armed individual on the scene there were times they were not a threat and just basically won't comply no matter how many times you commanded them so you need to approach them and apprehend them by hitting with melee attack to make them surrender. Also there's also a tricky part of bringing the right set of equipment on every stage and because I'm still starting with the game the number of equipment I have and can bring is also limited for now, having the right tool also affects how easily you can do the mission.

Comments